I know you laughed at that one…tee hee…)
It’s just a fun day that includes pranks, laughter, and having some folks just feeling silly.
Some great pranks:
- Removing the cream from an Oreo cookie and replacing it with toothpaste
- Replacing sugar with salt in someone’s coffee
- Putting a little peanut butter on someone’s shoe, to be mistaken for…well, you know…
- Plan ahead and save some say, Amazon boxes. Seal them up and set several of them out for the significant other to see.
The jokes and pranks don’t stop there. With social media and technology, nationwide audiences can be all pranked at the same time. Celebrities seem to get a kick out of it as well.
- Ellen DeGeneres came on set with a neck brace and ‘injuries’ for the show on that day. After a fully embellished story of the accident that she had that day on her way to work, she ‘suddenly realized’ that it was April 1st, removing the neck brace.
- In 2021, Michael Strahan posted a picture of him without his signature gap in his teeth, claiming that he had a dental procedure to close the gap, and hints like ‘#Goodbyegap’. He revealed the joke to his concerned fans two days later.
In a time of so much turmoil, it’s good to have a hearty belly laugh. Enjoy the fun on this April Fools’ Day, and just be careful – or the joke will be on you!
No joke…Go ahead and book your transportation needs with Fellowship Fleet Limousine and Bus Company by clicking HERE to make your reservation, today!